Jade Pig Moving

jwazzz

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
$2 Million even, according to AccessKent, for a 7000 square foot building on a 1/4 acre site.

And the Rite Aid site was also acquired for $2 Million, closed on the same day.

This hasn't been talked about in a while, but MSU has now tied up all the land surrounding Big Apple Bagel (not just the medical office in back):

3080369972_076ed2f08b_o.jpg

I don't think Jade Pig would move to Centerpointe unless they bought it. The already own Breton Village... Jade Pig has a ton of properties, I'm sure they would move into something of their own (kind of surprised they didn't move into Gaslight Village).

One thing I've wondered; Since Second Story Properties is the C (Cummings) in CWD, wouldn't Jade Pig ,the W (Wierda), get rolled up into the larger company like SSP?

Joe

I hope these properties dont end up as parking for spectrum a CVS would be great in the old Rite Aid spot. In relation to Jade Pig moving I heard a story on fox saying that a company was interested in moving it's headquaters to Centerpointe Mall's old Klingman spot Could it possibly be Jade Pig?

I hope these properties dont end up as parking for spectrum a CVS would be great in the old Rite Aid spot. In relation to Jade Pig moving I heard a story on fox saying that a company was interested in moving it's headquaters to Centerpointe Mall's old Klingman spot Could it possibly be Jade Pig?

Archived