a piece of wood found on Mars?

cityboi

One researcher is already saying its a "trick of light" and that its really flat. The same excuse they used for the face on mars.

http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/gallery/pre...yl_L-B118R1.jpg

This is verry interesting because in the NASA photo, there appears to be a wooden plank in the foreground, similar to whats found on railroad tracks. One might say its just a rock formation but take a look around the landscape....there is nothing like it. If this were a rock formation, we should see similar occurences in the photo. Add to the fact that it looks like it was intellegently cut into a rectangular box shape. But where would wood on Mars come from? All you have to do as take a look at this NASA photo......

NASA says its frost but since when does frost stand tall and become 3D, plus cast shadows on the ground? This photo was taken in the north pole area of Mars where there is H20 under the surface. One of the building blocks of life, including plant life like trees. If it is proven that there are trees on Mars in the North Pole sector, what that would tell us is that live evolves in a similar fashion around the universe meaning somewhere out there its possible there could be bipedal humanoid creatures.

polarforest.jpg

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its interesting because what ever it is, it looks like it sits on top of the ground and not a formation from the ground. The shawdow around the entire base of the object reveals that. Also note there is nothing else on the landscape like it. When there is a rock formation, there tends to be similar occurences nearby. It is definately weird. There are plenty of anomolies on the Martian surface and NASA has never explain this on one of their photos of Mars......

marsano1.jpg

or this which is known as the 2nd face on Mars

marsface2.jpg

In this Mars photo it appears that half a face was carved...when you mirror it, this is what you get

marsman.gif

An interesting tidbit about the plank on Mars: whatever it is, it hasn't been there very long. Mars has some kickin' winds, and if it were ancient, it would be already covered with dust/sand.

Youtube has some awesome vids about Martian photographs. The premise of most of the photos is that they appear to have been air brushed. Sounds like no one trusts the government to tell the truth.

We also can't discount the possibility that things seen on Mars are crashed earthly craft. All sorts of SDI issues are on treaties, and who's to say the US isn't secretly breaking treaties by sending things to Mars?

I always find it remarkable that when a story like this surfaces, some governmental expert offers an "explanation", and !POW! that's the end of the story. The media drops the whole thing instantly.

I believe these kinds of "government explanations" about as much as I believe in the Tooth Fairy.

I'm definitely with the "it looks like wood" folks on this one. Looks very much like wood. Natural? Perhaps, not cut by an intelligent being. But still, the question remains, where would it have come from? Especially in this panoramic, the surrounding landscape appears to be completely barren. To me this looks like a dried-up lake bed with a log settled in place.

Why is it so hard to believe for some that life and maybe intelligent life existed on Mars thousands or millions of years ago. If life can evolve on earth, it can evolve on other planets. I dont believe earth was just a fluke. With the billions of galaxies out there, thats impossible. Its a known fact that at some point in Mars past the surface had liquid water. Life as we know it requires water. Now if there are ETs flying around in flying saucers out there and the government is covering it up, they would likely want to cover up evidence of intelligent life on planets in our solar system. After all if it can be proven that intelligent life created structures on Mars in its distant past, than aliens zipping around in flying saucers would be more believable to the masses. However the majority of Americans and the people on this planet already believe in UFOs. Recently the Vatican officially announced the possibility of extraterrestrials. Thats a pretty big step when the Catholic church admits the possibility.

As for the wood in the photo, Its clearly has wood texture. NASA scientist claim that its just a trick of light and shadows and that the object is really flat. Who are they foolin? Do they really think they can fool people into thinking thats not a 3D object? They also said the face on Mars was a trick of light. Its interesting how they use the same explaination for anomolies that are found on Mars.

I'm definitely with the "it looks like wood" folks on this one. Looks very much like wood. Natural? Perhaps, not cut by an intelligent being. But still, the question remains, where would it have come from? Especially in this panoramic, the surrounding landscape appears to be completely barren. To me this looks like a dried-up lake bed with a log settled in place.

As for the wood in the photo, Its clearly has wood texture. NASA scientist claim that its just a trick of light and shadows and that the object is really flat. Who are they foolin? Do they really think they can fool people into thinking thats not a 3D object? They also said the face on Mars was a trick of light. Its interesting how they use the same explaination for anomolies that are found on Mars.

Well the face on mars is interesting because it seems like over the years as NASA snaps photos of the face, it gradually looks less and less like a face. I remember seeing a documentary on the discovery channel where investigators took images of the face and purposely removed layers/data using software to make it look more like natural mountains. So its clearly possible NASA is doing the same thing. Its like the government sticks with the same explanations. If you see something unusual in satellite photos its a trick of light. If you see a UFO its a weather balloon, swap gas or the planet Venus. Sooner or later its all going to come out. Id like an explanation from NASA as to why the sky is blacked out in the Apollo moon mission photos. There is no atmosphere there so the stars should be visible. Why does there appear to be two major light sources in those photos? because shadows are going in different directions which indicates that. They had no spot lights with them. To many thats evidence that the moon landing was staged. It wasnt that long ago when it was scientific fact that the only planets in the universe were in our solar system. Before that the sun and stars revolved around the earth and before that the earth was flat. It seems that scientists have been proven wrong time after time in regards to our place in the universe and I think the next revelation will be revealed is that we are not alone in the universe.

Might that object actually be curved? Seeing as how this is a mosaic of photos that are tiled together and distortion increases further from the center of each photo (hence, the curved photo edges). How large do you think this object is? Is it roughly the size of a railroad tie or the size of small bus?

If this is a trick of light and the object is flat, then everything in the photo must be as well. It just seems like a lazy way of trying to explain it away and it makes me wonder about NASA's level of curiosity in such matters.

I'm amazed when scientists will say that life on Earth could have been started by having a chunk of Mars with biological material seeding life here. However, they don't want to make the possible and I think more realistic approach that life once flourished on Mars millions of years before it did here on Earth. Just look at the face on Mars and the surrounding Sedona region formations that look like anomalies compared to the rest of the landscape which is flat. The possibility exists that human life could have started on Mars and that we are their ancestors. Perhaps their planet was dieing and a small population survived and migrated here. This could also explain many of the strange stories in the bible about gods or angles that came down from the heavens. Were the Nephilim actually Martians and are we their mixed offspring? I don't know the answer, but I will keep an open mind to the possibility until it can be disproved. Real life is often stranger than fiction.

The one flaw in all of these conspiracy theories is that Nasa isn't the only source of information for this stuff. The ESA, the Russians, the Japanese and the Chinese all have space programs where this stuff gets independently verified. If the CIA can't even pull off WMDs in Iraq, there is no way they would have kept a fake moon landing secret for 40 years. And aside from that, the Soviets would have easily exposed it. The had Luna 14, Luna 15 in moon orbit, and had to secretly coordinate with NASA during Apollo 11 to keep, a robot probe from hitting the space craft because they were both there at the same time. Ironically 40 years later that same robot probe technology was used by Nasa to develop the current Mars landers.

basically its a cover-up in plain sight. They can get away with it because it all sounds so rediculous. Its also been stated by government officials that have come forward that this is an "international" cover-up and not just an American cover-up. Suposedly, revelations that have been discovered would upset the religious beliefs of the world religions and kill the world economy because there would be no need for oil. All this stuff seems far fetched but these days its pretty easy to cover-up because its so unbelievable.

Archived