Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Snaple4

NWA Mall, any future plans?

4 posts in this topic

Last I heard, the mall has a high occupancy rate. Anyone know if they plan for an expansion or upgrade? I would love to see the mall transformed into a magnificent two story wonder with lots of natural light, more trees inside, and a parking deck to hold everything but I don't see this as happening, ever. So, does anyone have any info that I have missed?

Besides, with all of the other stores opening up around the NWA Mall and the New mall to the north, they have to do something to stay competitive.

Last I heard, the mall has a high occupancy rate. Anyone know if they plan for an expansion or upgrade? I would love to see the mall transformed into a magnificent two story wonder with lots of natural light, more trees inside, and a parking deck to hold everything but I don't see this as happening, ever. So, does anyone have any info that I have missed?

Besides, with all of the other stores opening up around the NWA Mall and the New mall to the north, they have to do something to stay competitive.

I heard a rumor a few years ago (before the Promenade opened) that they were looking at another major expansion in order to attract a high end retailer like Macy's or Nordstrom and it would be on the west end of the site. After the Promenade opened the idea was never mentioned again.

I heard a rumor a few years ago (before the Promenade opened) that they were looking at another major expansion in order to attract a high end retailer like Macy's or Nordstrom and it would be on the west end of the site. After the Promenade opened the idea was never mentioned again.