Glad I found this site!

skybolt900

I am glad I found this site! I tried www.skyscrapercity.com but believe it or not, it was very anti American in a lot of posts. Then I tried www.skyscraperpage.com. I got tired of being called an idiot, dumb***, stupid, punk etc... all because I may have had a different opinion than someone else. Those sites have very little , if any moderation and I was tired of being insulted.

This site looks a lot different. You can "google' any subject matter and find dozens of mesage boards for that subject. Sometimes it takes awhile to find the right one.

Thanks!

SB900

• 1 month later...

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am glad I found this site! I tried www.skyscrapercity.com but believe it or not, it was very anti American in a lot of posts. Then I tried www.skyscraperpage.com. I got tired of being called an idiot, dumb***, stupid, punk etc... all because I may have had a different opinion than someone else. Those sites have very little , if any moderation and I was tired of being insulted.

This site looks a lot different. You can "google' any subject matter and find dozens of mesage boards for that subject. Sometimes it takes awhile to find the right one.

Thanks!

SB900

Archived