I want to rent a condo downtown, who do I talk to?

Hisma

Yea, I'm finally ready to move to downtown orlando. Right now I'm dealing with a leasing agent with oldetownbrokers.com, and I'm setting a limit on monthly rent at $1500 for a 1 bedroom. I figure that should be good enough to get me somewhere decent.

I've got what seems like a good prospect at The Solaire, $1300/month for an 857 sq/ft condo on the 25th floor. Is this reasonable, or too high?

http://www.oldetownbrokers.com/renting/det...&mlsId=3579

Since I figure since there are members here who are well connected to downtown orlando, I hope someone can PM me or hook me up with an an honest lease agent/landlord that can get me some good prospects. If not, any information will do...

I just want to make sure I'm not getting ripped off.

Thanks!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Two things about renting this apartment. First, not all apartments in the Solaire are allowed to be rented. If yours is not, and The Board finds out, you will be kicked out. Second, if the owner is in trouble and it goes into foreclosure, current law allows the bank to kick you out with 30 day notice. Other then that, its a great building and loads of fun. Good place to make friends. Good luck.

I have no problem w/ the rental... I'm going through a certified lease agent and the owner had a previous tenant, board is okay with it.

Also, found out the owner is doing okay, especially now that i have decided to rent his place.

Signing the lease tomorrow and moving in on Friday. I am so excited. I'll be joining a few of you other forumers soon

• 4 months later...
Yea, I'm finally ready to move to downtown orlando. Right now I'm dealing with a leasing agent with oldetownbrokers.com, and I'm setting a limit on monthly rent at $1500 for a 1 bedroom. I figure that should be good enough to get me somewhere decent.

I've got what seems like a good prospect at The Solaire, $1300/month for an 857 sq/ft condo on the 25th floor. Is this reasonable, or too high?

http://www.oldetownbrokers.com/renting/det...&mlsId=3579

Since I figure since there are members here who are well connected to downtown orlando, I hope someone can PM me or hook me up with an an honest lease agent/landlord that can get me some good prospects. If not, any information will do...

I just want to make sure I'm not getting ripped off.

Thanks!

I am curious if the real estate market is on the rebound. I was checking out the Wellesley in College Park and see a 2 bedroom/2 bath rents above 1500, and even 1/1 rent for 1395. Granted, that is a high amenity building. Anyone familiar with the Wellesley that know if they are are actually getting rents that high?

I am curious if the real estate market is on the rebound. I was checking out the Wellesley in College Park and see a 2 bedroom/2 bath rents above 1500, and even 1/1 rent for 1395. Granted, that is a high amenity building. Anyone familiar with the Wellesley that know if they are are actually getting rents that high?

• 1 month later...

Archived