Meet-up/coffee before Dec 30

Veloise

Last year I was running an occasional coffee meet-up out here in the hinterlands. Explorer55, who lives in Denver these days, was visiting a year ago, and she was able to attend. Several Planeteers were there too, and we had a fine time discussing the success of Denver's mass transit system and other fascinating issues.

Explorer is back in town, and will be here until the 30th. And I have the next two weeks off, hooray! Anyone care to join us for coffee (at the least) and some face time? (Would like to suggest a "friendly" DT Monroe Center place, but they are gone.)

Please reply with a time and date preference (or absolute "cannot make" info) and we'll figure something out.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Last year I was running an occasional coffee meet-up out here in the hinterlands. Explorer55, who lives in Denver these days, was visiting a year ago, and she was able to attend. Several Planeteers were there too, and we had a fine time discussing the success of Denver's mass transit system and other fascinating issues.

Explorer is back in town, and will be here until the 30th. And I have the next two weeks off, hooray! Anyone care to join us for coffee (at the least) and some face time? (Would like to suggest a "friendly" DT Monroe Center place, but they are gone.)

Please reply with a time and date preference (or absolute "cannot make" info) and we'll figure something out.

Hello and sorry that I've been out of touch. I've been caught up with family arriving for the holidays and/or to attend my father's funeral (not the best of combinations, but that's just the way it worked out) and all associated events so I lost track of the days going by. I am still interested in meeting up with some of you nice folks for coffee once Christmas is over and hopefully the weather and the roads improve a bit, even if it's rain we have to deal with instead of snow.

I'm still pretty flexible, but a 9-10ish am time period would probably work best for me sometime from the 26th to the 30th (I leave on a 3 pm flight back to Denver), unless perhaps we skip the coffee and go for an afternoon happy hour.

I will leave it to Veloise to organize, but thought I would let you know that I'm still interested in getting together, even for a short visit over a hot mocha.

And Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

Archived