Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cheshireguy

UP GR Forumer's Pets Pics

12 posts in this topic

I thought that it may be a good idea to showcase our pets, as those of us without children dedicate a pretty big chunk of our lives to our furry or slimey friends. That, and posting pics of children on the internet usually leads to bad things... but I digress.

We have a 13-week old Boxer puppy named Tessie - pics to come shortly. Let's see your favorite pet pics, guys!

... Also good for pet play dates and a great chance to network

Here are my two darlings, Harley and Olivia. The picture is a little dated as the black and white (Olivia) cat is now HUGE. They like to sleep on my head @ night. It's a constant struggle...

olivia-harley.jpg

Lucy and Ethel are ~5 year old schnoodles. We've had them for almost a year and a half now. Lucy's various nicknames: Lucy Lou, Lucifer. Ethel's various names: Ethel Mae, Ethel Greybeard, Snaggle(tooth)

2240954776_fe96b7ce2c_b.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/fotoman311/22.../in/dateposted/

2669301261_3de8d4c874_b.jpg

2236881633_cdaf6431ed_b.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/fotoman311/22.../in/dateposted/

Kitto, who I found as a kitten 16 years ago on a bike tour.

kittostretch.jpg

Her guardian said "you should take her home. Someone dumped her at my son's fishing hole last week, and we already have three cats." She's been a great pal.

Blanche, born in a feral situation and now nicely socialized.

basket2.jpg

I'm told this is what you get when your intact male Siamese finds him a calico sweetheart: a flame-point Siamese. Blanchie does not have that loud yowl indemic to meezers, but she is a chatterbox.

And Thumbsie. He was the door prize at my last rental situation, made me an offer I couldn't refuse. Very affectionate and people-loving (has been known to follow me around).

thumbsie-1.jpg

UPandTessie324.jpg

UPandTessie316.jpg

Here's Tess - the smartest Boxer I've ever had at 13 weeks! She's a cutie...

Here's Tess - the smartest Boxer I've ever had at 13 weeks! She's a cutie...

She's a Boxer through and through - she's the third one I have had - they all go through a transitionary period from 3-5 months where they don't quite look like a puppy and haven't gotten the distinguishable square boxer jaws and head and adult Boxer has - but yes, AKC fawn boxer with a hint of tiger brindle.