Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Charles Pearson

Grand Strand Photos

21 posts in this topic

Myrtle Beach sure can look like a virtual ghost town during the off season. Thanks for sharing the pics.

...sadly true for the 30 minutes I spent there, but then I never realized MB had a Main Street until now, where I found coffee and something to eat in small cafe open on Main. Enroute to Florence I saw that Hard Rock Park was shut down, too. MB and Conway seem to have grown into one city as I could hardly tell when I left MB and was suddenly in Conway...

IMG_9578.jpg

IMG_9614.jpg

Edited by Zahc

IMG_8057-48.jpg

IMG_8079-50.jpg

IMG_8086-51.jpg

Those guys are really braving it in the frigid water. You can tell in the guy on the right, that the water is freezing.

My favorite is the last photo of --- is it a sand castle, or rocks --- no matter: it is a lovely, mysterious composition. Monumental. It could also easily be the remnants of a giant fortress from thousands of years ago.

Your photos are so alive. That Myrtle Beach rocks! The sign in the background of several photos says it all: Go bold or go home.

Your photos are so alive. That Myrtle Beach rocks! The sign in the background of several photos says it all: Go bold or go home.

Myrtle Beach is full of excitement, good fun and friendly people. Our Reunion, which has been the talk of tiny JOHNSONVILLE where gossip travels quickly, was such a success we're planning another for 2014.

Edited by Zahc