Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IRR-SC

What Does Everyone do for a Living?

19 posts in this topic

Is there a thead somewhere that includes what everyone does for a living? There is a wealth of knowledge here - I'm just curious about people's backgrounds, professions, etc. Sorry if a similar thread exists somewhere.

Is there a thead somewhere that includes what everyone does for a living? There is a wealth of knowledge here - I'm just curious about people's backgrounds, professions, etc. Sorry if a similar thread exists somewhere.

I started the thread, but forgot to answer my own question.

I own and manage a commercial appraisal and investment consulting firm as well as a residential appraisal firm. I also own several investment properties in Columbia and Greenville.

Software developer for Colonial Life (and 2007 USC grad).

A state employee who works hard, with seven years, eight months and 15 days to go for a 30-year state retirement.

Sophomore at Clemson. Studying Business and Architecture. Hopefully a good combination!

Sophomore at Clemson. Studying Business and Architecture. Hopefully a good combination!

Junior at USC in Technology Support

Use to work for USC as a Computer Technician but budget cuts ended that. :D

I'm a research associate at USC in the School of Public Health. Also a doctoral student in the same field.

im 17 close to 18 now and im homeschooled but i do have a webcast/newscast on youtube i do. its WJTW Newschannel 11.