Farmington's Main St has bike lanes

Snaple4

I was going out to visit my parents who live between Farmington and Prairie Grove today. Well, they have been working on the western end of the road to include a middle turn lane. Turns out, they added bike lines to both directions. Amazing. They are still working on the section of 62 that runs out of Farmington to Prairie Grove, not sure if they plan on continuing the bike lanes though. I really hope they do because that would be a great way to get to my parrents when I have the extra time. I just have to make sure I don't get hit on the section of 62 from Fayetteville to Farmington and the old part that still runs through the Fayetteville side of Farmington.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was going out to visit my parents who live between Farmington and Prairie Grove today. Well, they have been working on the western end of the road to include a middle turn lane. Turns out, they added bike lines to both directions. Amazing. They are still working on the section of 62 that runs out of Farmington to Prairie Grove, not sure if they plan on continuing the bike lanes though. I really hope they do because that would be a great way to get to my parents when I have the extra time. I just have to make sure I don't get hit on the section of 62 from Fayetteville to Farmington and the old part that still runs through the Fayetteville side of Farmington.

I was going out to visit my parents who live between Farmington and Prairie Grove today. Well, they have been working on the western end of the road to include a middle turn lane. Turns out, they added bike lines to both directions. Amazing. They are still working on the section of 62 that runs out of Farmington to Prairie Grove, not sure if they plan on continuing the bike lanes though. I really hope they do because that would be a great way to get to my parrents when I have the extra time. I just have to make sure I don't get hit on the section of 62 from Fayetteville to Farmington and the old part that still runs through the Fayetteville side of Farmington.

Archived