Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gvsusean

Wing Heaven

16 posts in this topic

The news DT keeps getting better, I talked to the owners son and he said that they are in the process of purchasing a building (across the street from one girls treasure) and acquiring the liquor license!!! YAY A chicken wing sports bar DT

The news DT keeps getting better, I talked to the owners son and he said that they are in the process of purchasing a building (across the street from one girls treasure) and acquiring the liquor license!!! YAY A chicken wing sports bar DT

Can't be the old Brickhouse - it's now a new bar called Throwback's and they're doing a booming business.

Didn't the owners of Two Choppers have a place within the same building of One Girl's Treasure? Is there anything in there now?

That might be it, at the Western end of that building. I know that space is vacant, and is some kind of restaurant/cafe type of space.

Wasn't that a smoking lounge/coffee place for the GRCC demographic? I recall having a coughing fit while waiting on the traffic light.

The Ann & Monroe location is now open. The lot was packed yesterday at 5pm