HGTV's House Hunters

monsoon

Looks like HGTV has come out with a new batch of House Hunter episodes and some of them were filmed here in Charlotte. They showed a few shots of downtown and from the state of the Wachovia tower I would guess these were filmed last summer. They usually do several episodes in one city. I saw one tonight where a young couple went looking for houses in the University area. My guess is they will do a downtown condo episode and an expensive home episode. They did make note of the softening market in Charlotte in regards to being able to negotiate the price down. Available in HD if you have it.

Unfortunately the announcer of the show made sure to always add NC to Charlotte when she said it.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched this but it was horrible though - the three choices were those horrible cookie cutter homes that have been springing up over the past 15 years. Granted that was most likely an issue of taste, but there have been so many really nice remodels and remakes of homes in our area over the past few years. It made us look dated.

I watched this but it was horrible though - the three choices were those horrible cookie cutter homes that have been springing up over the past 15 years. Granted that was most likely an issue of taste, but there have been so many really nice remodels and remakes of homes in our area over the past few years. It made us look dated.

Archived