Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Oldmanladyluck

More NEW Downtown Cleveland housing

District Park

districtparkmodel1.jpg

districtparkmodel4.jpg

districtpark.jpg

This project is going up in Downtown Cleveland's Warehouse District and will be constructed on a 150 space surface parking lot. The three NEW buildings will range from 10 to 15 stories. Gotta love it.

www.districtpark.com

To my knowledge it should be close to transit because the Warehouse District is close to Tower City which is the hub for Cleveland's light rail, and it's close to the Waterfront Line.

The model you see (I took the photos about a month back) can be seen in the District Park sales office. It's located in the Marshall Place building on the West Ninth side - I really recommend checking it out - very sharp!

The model you see (I took the photos about a month back) can be seen in the District Park sales office. It's located in the Marshall Place building on the West Ninth side - I really recommend checking it out - very sharp!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

http://www.districtpark.com/

Marous Development has made the difficult decision to suspend planning work for its District Park Condominium project in the Warehouse District. Dramatic increases in construction material costs over the last twelve months have jeopardized the financial success of the project. Marous Development will be instead focusing their efforts on alternative uses for the project site and on their many other endeavors in the Cleveland area.

For other housing opportunities in the Cleveland area, please contact Marous Development at (440) 975-8118.

Whoooops!!!

BTW that is the lamest reason for not finishing a project I have ever heard.

That is very nice for Cleveland, I really hope this whole region (Pittsburgh, Cleveland, etc.) can start getting full swing into the urban condos/apartments craze. Things are looking up for Pittsburgh and I'm glad to see Cleveland is also experiencing some nice growth in this area.

That is very nice for Cleveland, I really hope this whole region (Pittsburgh, Cleveland, etc.) can start getting full swing into the urban condos/apartments craze.  Things are looking up for Pittsburgh and I'm glad to see Cleveland is also experiencing some nice growth in this area.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That was the point of my last post. Cleveland is still backwards. Construction for this condo development is stopped. Who knows. All I can think of is that Wolstein has hushed this development because it conflicts with his redevelopment of the flats. :unsure:

The Plain Dealer examines Scott Wolstein's continued efforts and the public-private partnership that led to today's official announcement of a $230 million mixed-use revitalization plan for the east bank of the Flats.