Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LocalFoodie

Know Your Farms - Local Food Club

5 posts in this topic

Has anyone heard about the local food club starting in Uptown this Spring? I found a flier out on East blvd and saw they were going to be in Uptown too. It's called Know Your Farms and I would be interested in hearing from someone about this. The website is www.knowyourfarms.com. Thanks!

Has anyone heard about the local food club starting in Uptown this Spring? I found a flier out on East blvd and saw they were going to be in Uptown too. It's called Know Your Farms and I would be interested in hearing from someone about this. The website is www.knowyourfarms.com. Thanks!

I looked at this website. Do you pay for the membership and then pay additionally for the food? It looks like the membership simply gives you the ability to buy the food from the farm, and the prices for the food are pretty expensive. What would be the advantage of this program as opposed to participating in a CSA?

I guess to support local farms and farmers and to go greener. Looks interesting, might have to join! We love to cook and having great, fresh produce and meat makes all the difference in the world.