Hello Atlanta

Nashville_maestro

Hey guys! I've been posting in the Nashville section of UP for some time now and I've posted in Atlanta from time to time. However, I'll be moving back down to the ATL next week (until may which I'll be moving to Los Angeles and trying to breathe life into the LA section of UP) so you'll probably be seeing more of me in the future! How are things going here lately? I know about the Mandrian Oriental and Trump but is there anything else happening here that I should be aware of? I'd prefer to avoid reading pages of topics. Thanks guys! Looking forward to posting.

P.S. I lived in Atlanta from 2004 to 2007 so I'm pretty familiar with the area. My name is Adric btw (pernounced aaah drick).

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome back to Atlanta, Nashville maestro! It's great to have you with us. I'm sure one of our fellow Atlanta forumers could fill you in on what's going on and up in the city lately. I would if I could. However, I've been in Statesboro for most of the last several months, so any information I could give you is dated at best.

Archived