Business Black Box

goodbye

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not sure what I think of this. It looks like it would work as portal to showcase different bloggers who write about things in business that would be considering thinking outside of the box or something. I might bookmark it and check back later.

I am of the opinion that this type of print media is dying. I advertise in some different print media, and I get a whole lot more bang for my buck with online advertising and direct mail.

I agree. The print media industry has been suffering for several years while the Internet has steadily grown and gained reputation as a preferable source of news and information. Large newspaper companies were already hurting prior to the economic crisis and have been forced to adapt to the changing industry by utilizing popular electronic technology.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived