Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Skyliner

Business Black Box

10 posts in this topic

I heard about that the other day. From what I've seen, it looks really impressive!

We have had their business cards at Liquid Highway for a while, along with a sample magazine they put together. Hopefully it's in English, yeah? Because the one we had was all in latin!

We have had their business cards at Liquid Highway for a while, along with a sample magazine they put together. Hopefully it's in English, yeah? Because the one we had was all in latin!

The commercial ad on the radio said the publication will hit shelves "this Spring."

I am not sure what I think of this. It looks like it would work as portal to showcase different bloggers who write about things in business that would be considering thinking outside of the box or something. I might bookmark it and check back later.

I am of the opinion that this type of print media is dying. I advertise in some different print media, and I get a whole lot more bang for my buck with online advertising and direct mail.

I agree. The print media industry has been suffering for several years while the Internet has steadily grown and gained reputation as a preferable source of news and information. Large newspaper companies were already hurting prior to the economic crisis and have been forced to adapt to the changing industry by utilizing popular electronic technology.

Whoa, whoa, whoa...hold up. InsideBlackBox.com? Are you kidding me? Obviously they neglected to take a step back and think about that name before they registered it. They're going to be getting a lot of hits from an entirely different audience.