Project Tank

gs3

Anyone heard of "Project Tank"?

WYFF just did a story on the amount of economic development going on in Greenville at the moment. It was a shocking high number, considering the national economy. 19 projects (some of which are on hold due to the economy).

They mentioned Project Teal, which we know is Samsung.

Then they mentioned Project Tank....multi million, hundreds of jobs,......

Anyone know anything?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone heard of "Project Tank"?

WYFF just did a story on the amount of economic development going on in Greenville at the moment. It was a shocking high number, considering the national economy. 19 projects (some of which are on hold due to the economy).

They mentioned Project Teal, which we know is Samsung.

Then they mentioned Project Tank....multi million, hundreds of jobs,......

Anyone know anything?

I have been reading the forum for a few years , but this is my first post. I am not someone in the know. I do read and try to put things together. I believe the name "Project Tank " gives itself away. It seems to me like it will be in the avaition industry just like someone else stated. I believe it will be related to the new USAF tanker contract awarded ro Airbus. Probably some supplier to them or something hence " Project TANK" and a new USAF tanker contract. Now to mention American Titanium will supply titanium rods for industries to include avaition, power generation " maybe wind turbines with GE" and automobile.. Maybe some of those 19 new companies coming to the upstate will be aircraft related.

• 1 month later...

Archived