Goodbye Everyone!

Nashville_maestro

Hey just letting everyone know that I'm going to be moving back to Atlanta this Sunday due to a new job. I'll be headed to Los Angeles in May to set up permanent residence so I'm not going to get to see Nashville grow much after this which makes me really sad. I will always consider this place home and I will continue to frequent the Nashville forum for updates, photos, and info. Here's one last panorama that I stiched together from a few cell phone pics so the quality isn't the best. Good view though :) From the Adventure Science center.

Adventuresciencecenterview.jpg

Take care everyone! Take lots of pics for me!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey just letting everyone know that I'm going to be moving back to Atlanta this Sunday due to a new job. I'll be headed to Los Angeles in May to set up permanent residence so I'm not going to get to see Nashville grow much after this which makes me really sad. I will always consider this place home and I will continue to frequent the Nashville forum for updates, photos, and info. Here's one last panorama that I stiched together from a few cell phone pics so the quality isn't the best. Good view though :) From the Adventure Science center.

Adventuresciencecenterview.jpg

Take care everyone! Take lots of pics for me!

Thanks guys! Im in Atlanta now and still trying to get settled in. Traffic is a royal nightmare but what can you do? I don't live near MARTA. I miss Nashville already! :cry:

Great picture. Thanks for that. Good luck with your new job. It's good that you have one in these economic times. Best of luck to you.

Archived