Blue Light on Bell

dmillsphoto

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a "crime deterrent" box. In theory, we see the flashing light, fear the police, ditch whatever criminal plans we were making. I guess they don't think that some of us drive by there more than once.

However, we did have a murder at O'Charley's in the past year, so i guess anything helps.

There are similar flashing boxes around town. I think i've seen one somewhere around 3rd and Church.

ive seen several of these around downtown, and never knew what they were for. i mean, the camera part is pretty obvious.. but the blue flashing light???

i could've sworn that some of them do not flash constantly... like, there's been times when they are turned off? but maybe im crazy and just ignore them. i always assumed they start flashing because of some reported potential threat, or something.

ive seen several of these around downtown, and never knew what they were for. i mean, the camera part is pretty obvious.. but the blue flashing light???

i could've sworn that some of them do not flash constantly... like, there's been times when they are turned off? but maybe im crazy and just ignore them. i always assumed they start flashing because of some reported potential threat, or something.

Archived