Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

INFOMAN

New Simpsonville Commercial Center

7 posts in this topic

Well everyone already knows about the movie theater proposal, but there is also a 800,000 sq ft commercial center that will go along with it...I DIDNT KNOW THAT, SO IT WAS A REAL EYE POPPER!!! :rolleyes:

http://www.greenvilleonline.com/article/20...-1/MULTIMEDIA05

This better get approved (we all know it will)!!!

"The movie complex would be the first part of an estimated 800,000-square foot commercial project located on South Street and Industrial Drive between the I-385 interchanges at West Georgia Road and Fairview Road."

I believe it is mixed use too!!!

I had meant to put down commercial center that's why I said it's mixed use for...sorry for the improper wording...

...there is also a 800,000 sq ft shopping center that will go along with it...

I believe it is mixed use too!!!

Where does the article mention an "800,000 square-foot shopping center?" :huh: How did the words "commercial center" become "mixed-use?" The fact that new apartments exist next to the "commercial" phase would certainly help, but they aren't part of the proposed "commercial center" mentioned in the article. If this is another large-scale retail center proposal (I doubt it is), don't expect anything to be built soon.

Where does the article mention an "800,000 square-foot shopping center?" :huh: How did the words "commercial center" become "mixed-use?" The fact that new apartments exist next to the "commercial" phase would certainly help, but they aren't part of the proposed "commercial center" mentioned in the article. If this is another large-scale retail center proposal (I doubt it is), don't expect anything to be built soon.

I think they are just doing a movie theater right now and that they are just getting apprvoal for up to 800,000 SF for later development in case their is interest for it.