New Simpsonville Commercial Center

INFOMAN

Well everyone already knows about the movie theater proposal, but there is also a 800,000 sq ft commercial center that will go along with it...I DIDNT KNOW THAT, SO IT WAS A REAL EYE POPPER!!! :rolleyes:

http://www.greenvilleonline.com/article/20...-1/MULTIMEDIA05

This better get approved (we all know it will)!!!

"The movie complex would be the first part of an estimated 800,000-square foot commercial project located on South Street and Industrial Drive between the I-385 interchanges at West Georgia Road and Fairview Road."

I believe it is mixed use too!!!

I had meant to put down commercial center that's why I said it's mixed use for...sorry for the improper wording...

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where does the article mention an "800,000 square-foot shopping center?" :huh: How did the words "commercial center" become "mixed-use?" The fact that new apartments exist next to the "commercial" phase would certainly help, but they aren't part of the proposed "commercial center" mentioned in the article. If this is another large-scale retail center proposal (I doubt it is), don't expect anything to be built soon.

Where does the article mention an "800,000 square-foot shopping center?" :huh: How did the words "commercial center" become "mixed-use?" The fact that new apartments exist next to the "commercial" phase would certainly help, but they aren't part of the proposed "commercial center" mentioned in the article. If this is another large-scale retail center proposal (I doubt it is), don't expect anything to be built soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived