New Franchise Opportunities

bhamsly

Quite a few franchises have been interested in moving into the Birmingham area, however only few ever get started on their expansion. I have made a list of restaurants(some of my favorites) that are either planned, expecting debuts/opening soon, or reopening in the area. Any others? It should be interesting to see how the downturn in the economy affects this.

Planned/Franchise Oppurtunities

Steak N Shake

Gattis Pizza

Marcos Pizza

Expecting Debuts/Opening Soon

Cheeseburger Bobby's

Bojangles(as many as 5)

Max & Erma's(5 expected)

Wet Willies

Sandella's Flatbread Caf

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I've heard about Bojangles, Dunkin' Donuts, and Baskin Robbins, though I think the latter 2 announced their return to the market back in '07 and yet to see any further developments. I'm wondering why they haven't been more Dairy Queens aka DQs in the region when they pay for so much airtime on the DMA's television stations? DQ seems to only rimshot the Birmingham area with locations with the only 1 can name at the top of my head is the one in Pelham.

Archived