Phenix city and Fort mitchell area business wish list

kendal 8

Here is my list of things that I would love to see come to the phenix city area.

1. ryans buffet restraunt as seen below in the picture.

ryans.jpg

2.checkers burgers fast food restraunt as seen below in the picture.

checkers.jpg

3.golden corral restraunt as seen below in the picture.

7-11-goldencorral.jpg

4. I would like to see some more hotels be built around phenix city also hotels that are 5 to 6 storys high and I would love to see a 8 story hotel downtown on the riverfront in phenix city. As seen in the picture below.

Here is a example picture of the 5 to 6 story hotels that I would love to see be built in phenix city.

5 to 6 story hotels below in the picture

hotelview1.jpg

hotel.jpg

008073A.jpg

exterior-motel6.jpg

5. Now heres the 8 story hotels I want to see downtown in phenix city on the riverfront.

hotel.jpg

BOS_BROK-exter-1.jpg

CoralvilleMarriott_lg.jpg

2244433811_2fbb6e055f_o.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it would be great if Phenix City could attract a developer to develop some type of smaller type lifestyle center much like a tiger town type of layout. The best location would be either on the Riverchase Drive area which has plenty of open land and much higher land values than the rest of the city or on the 431 south corrider near CVCC & Troy University because of the high amount of tourist traffic and avaliablity of land in that area. A small lifestyle center could trigger a dramatic area for suburban growth.

I could see fort mitchell starting to grow in the next few years also because with all the houses they have done built out there and with all the growth that is suppose to be coming in the next few years to fort benning I can see things coming to fort mitchell like some shopping centers and fast food restraunts and maybe a newer grocery store. In the next few years fort mitchell may start to look like ladonia alabama ladonia alabama is growing like crazy also with the freds store and the family dollar stores and the fast food restraunts and the new days inn hotel there building in ladonia I just can not believe how fast ladonia is growing. So Im thinking in the next few years fort mitchell could start to look like ladonia alabama because with all the houses being built in fort mitchell and with all the people that are going to be living in the fort mitchell and fort benning area I could see things coming to fort mitchell alabama.

• 1 month later...

I think fort michell alabama needs a new grocery store because that ran down ragged out rainbow foods store they have in fort mitchell is old and ragged out and with all of them houses they have built out there them people are going to want a bigger nicier and better grocery store so I would like to see a newer grocery store come to fort mitchell I would like to see a ingles grocery store come to fort mitchell like have the ingles grocery store built in a nicier and diffrent location.

• 1 year later...

I know this isn't big news but it is for a community like Fort mitchell. Fort mitchell is getting a new retail service station with car wash known as a gas station with a car wash construction is expected to start on the new retail service station with car wash sometime next month of december or possibly in january of 2011.I wish phenix city would help fort mitchell out and install some sewer lines in the fort mitchell area I think that is what needs to be installed to lure in more retail developement im not for sure what kind of lines need to be installed but this is the only thing keeping retail from coming to parts of fort mitchell.I would to see these sewer lines installed so we can see more retail developement come to fort mitchell I would like to see some doctor offices come to fort mitchell.As well as a new grocery store because fort mitchell really needs a new grocery store really bad.

Archived