Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Parhelion

Little Bohemia!

5 posts in this topic

What are your thoughts on this? I am devastated on one hand, because LB was the closest thing Monroe Center had to an 'anchor' store, but I'm happy that Division South of Fulton will have one more retail tenant.

Any ideas/rumors on what's replacing Little Bohemia? Please say it's something similar! It sucks that a paper supply/ink company replaced LB's shoe store (nothing makes me feel like shopping downtown like a paper store. . .); well, at least it's not vacant, right? Please let me know if you know what's up with LB's replacement, I am so sad about this!

What are your thoughts on this? I am devastated on one hand, because LB was the closest thing Monroe Center had to an 'anchor' store, but I'm happy that Division South of Fulton will have one more retail tenant.

Any ideas/rumors on what's replacing Little Bohemia? Please say it's something similar! It sucks that a paper supply/ink company replaced LB's shoe store (nothing makes me feel like shopping downtown like a paper store. . .); well, at least it's not vacant, right? Please let me know if you know what's up with LB's replacement, I am so sad about this!

i feel that the move was for the better. the rent is prob. cheaper and it is in the artsy fartsy district where it should be

WOOT 1100 POST!!!!

I always thought Division would make a better retail strip, maybe this will help with that? ^^

I always thought Division would make a better retail strip, maybe this will help with that? ^^