Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dcpcfg

opening a new restaurant in the LR area

6 posts in this topic

We are considering opening a new fast casual restaurant concept in the LR area. Talking with some of the local merchants the grease trap requirement in the city seems to be VERY stringent. Does anyone know anything about these requirements, why they are so much more stringent then other urban jurisdiuctions and how they are administered?

We are also looking at NW Arkansas for possible locations so any general local knowledge about Little Rock and/or/vs NW AR would be much appreciated. Also I'm new to UrbanPanet so let me know if this post belongs somewhere else.

We are also looking at NW Arkansas for possible locations so any general local knowledge about Little Rock and/or/vs NW AR would be much appreciated. Also I'm new to UrbanPanet so let me know if this post belongs somewhere else.

Out of curiosity, is the concept your opening Five Guys? I'm working with a Five Guys franchise that is launching in Omaha and may be of some help.

It is a Five Guys Hamburgers and fries! first location will be in Lakewood Villiage in North Little Rock. The signs went up last week. It is expected to open late September. This will be the first Five Guys in Arkansas. We plan plan on opening at least 7 more throughout Arkansas.

http://www.usatoday.com/money/companies/ma...franchise_N.htmt.gif

Great Burgers!

Cool. Can you disclose - generally - where the other locations might be (at least how many in each market)?