Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spartan

The Village at Sandhill

THE VILLAGE AT SANDHILL

Vision coming into focus

By TANYA FOGG YOUNG and MAURICE THOMAS

Staff Writers - The State

81837387984.jpg

Developer Alan Kahn

I've driven by there a few times (boy is it way out in the suburbs, though) and a couple of clusters have opened and more are under construction.

Yeah that is way out there on the edge of civilization :) it seems like all development stops at Clemson Rd at least along Two Notch. Those Cost Plust World Market sotres are awsome. They have one at the Woodhills center too. They have alot of foriegn candy that I thought was unavailable here :)

This is a very nice development! :)

I believe that Greenville may have something somewhat similar in the near future. A site (across I-85 from the new ICAR) bordering both I-85 and Verde Blvd is available and calls for a Town Center development. There has been discussion about what exactly should be included, but no confirmation has yet been released. I really hope it will be as nice as the Village at Sandhill looks to be! :D

Wifey and I were out there Saturday. It's starting to shape up a little. World Market is pretty awesome. Although, we hit the one on Garner's Ferry too and it's a little bit better.