The Price of Growing At All Costs

JerseyBoy

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just don't understand. Greensboro is supposed to be the 4th "emptiest" yet the article completely skips over it and mentions nothing about the Greensboro MSA. Makes me wonder whether Forbes even believes their own numbers. After all, Greensboro's margin of error in this ranking was the highest of any city listed.

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe it's just me, but has anyone noticed the large amount of out-of-state license plates in the Triad recently? Just today, I saw 8 tags from California, 4 from Florida, 3 from Nevada, and 3 from Maine. Most of these states are where the recession is hitting hard, so is there any connection? Is our job market better and people are coming here now?

Maybe it's just me, but has anyone noticed the large amount of out-of-state license plates in the Triad recently? Just today, I saw 8 tags from California, 4 from Florida, 3 from Nevada, and 3 from Maine. Most of these states are where the recession is hitting hard, so is there any connection? Is our job market better and people are coming here now?

Archived