Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RON-E

A Few Valentines Pics

10 posts in this topic

Thanks for the pics!

A question re email alerts - when I got notified that this had been posted, I receive an email and it has the links to the pictures. However, the links end up not working, because the final right parentheses is appended on the end of the file name. So where the link should end in .jpg, it ends in .jpg)

Is that an issue of the UrbanPlanet system with the way the alert is created, or my mail client, which is Apple's Mail app running in Leopard. Or perhaps some other misalignment of the planets?!?!?!

Thanks again!

forum%20oddity.jpg

Wow, great pics!! Thanks!! Pinnacle is looking very good now with the glass going up higher and the crown being assembled. The Rhythm is just so bland looking, very disappointing.

Awesome pics! Thanks!

I saw Rhythm lit up at night a while back. I guess they were testing the lighting or something. Anyway it looks pretty at night but I agree that at day it is horrendous looking. I'm not a big fan of ICON either. They look very cheaply made.

Great Pictures....As seen in many of your pictures, especially the first one, I still think there is an over abundance of power lines in this city compared to anywhere I have lived. Is it just me?

Thanks for the pics!

A question re email alerts - when I got notified that this had been posted, I receive an email and it has the links to the pictures. However, the links end up not working, because the final right parentheses is appended on the end of the file name. So where the link should end in .jpg, it ends in .jpg)

Is that an issue of the UrbanPlanet system with the way the alert is created, or my mail client, which is Apple's Mail app running in Leopard. Or perhaps some other misalignment of the planets?!?!?!

Thanks again!

forum%20oddity.jpg

My favorite shots of the Pinnacle are from the East Bank. It looks its tallest from there.

Does anyone know if the Rhythm is going to get any paint/color to spruce up its exterior. It really bothers me.

It must be on your side. I checked how the link looked on my side and the ")" at the end of the link was not there. It may take a little time to figure the problem on my end as I am getting ready to go to work now.

Maybe one of you computer geeks, um experts, :rolleyes: can give it a shot.

Franktown-

If you are talking about the sixth picture from the bottom, it is the Bristol Midtown. I think it is an underrated project in Nashville aimed for people working in the hospital district on Church street. I think it will have a positive and snowball effect.