The Gulch Neighborhood

jice

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure if all of these project have been discussed here or not?? I dont recall some of them. Maybe someone can shed some light.

100,000 sq ft office next to Terrazzo??

1101 Demonbreun? 300,000 sq ft office. Has something been proposed for this site?

Triangle site next to Station Inn - retail proposed here??

This is posted on the wall in the ICON lobby..

180.jpg

179.jpg

I find it hard to believe that the 1201 Demonbreun St. project will only have 23,000sq.ft. of retail space as large of a footprint as it has.

I'm not sure if all of these project have been discussed here or not?? I dont recall some of them. Maybe someone can shed some light.

100,000 sq ft office next to Terrazzo??

1101 Demonbreun? 300,000 sq ft office. Has something been proposed for this site?

Triangle site next to Station Inn - retail proposed here??

This is posted on the wall in the ICON lobby..

180.jpg

179.jpg

The area inbetween Velocity and the proposed Pine Street Flats project may be some sort of green space.. and it seems like I read or heard a few years back that there would be a dog walk or park area for those two projects to share. Also, one of the Velocity renderings on their website http://www.velocityinthegulch.com shows a hint of green grass there.

Has anyone brought up a park or greenspace option? there's so much concrete everywhere now, it would be nice if there could be some green space perserved. The triangle wouldn't be huge, but it could be a nice small green space in an urban sea....

Has anyone brought up a park or greenspace option? there's so much concrete everywhere now, it would be nice if there could be some green space perserved. The triangle wouldn't be huge, but it could be a nice small green space in an urban sea....

I think a lot of the info that you saw was probably part of the master Gulch plan that has been around for a number of years now. I dont think you will see anything of any significance for a while. Griffin Plaza is delayed too. Until the banks start giving some money up, I dont think much is going to happen in the Gulch or anywhere else.

Recent exampe is the Group trying to redo the Bellevue mall. Cant get a loan.

• 2 months later...

Archived