Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GR_Urbanist

So what's the deal with the red sculpture on the cell phone tower building?

13 posts in this topic

Looks interesting.

Hard to photograph going 50mph on the S-curve though.

It may be the only way you can really see it.

Looks interesting.

Hard to photograph going 50mph on the S-curve though.

It may be the only way you can really see it.

Anyone able to get pictures? I'm completely in the dark here..

It's not shaped like a 20' tall red kettle, is it?

I thought it looked like a red dress. I didn't have a camera but I found a pretty good spot to see it over the s-curve from the second floor of this glass-encased stairway in the engineering building at GVSU Pew campus (above the plaza) before class last night. Any other GVSU students want to get a photo from those digs?

It is actually a red dress. Just imagine it without a person in it, kind of flowing in the wind.

It's outline is illuminated at night.

it probably has something to do with womens hearts disease awarness month or whatever it is called. at the gym I go to there are these posters and and all the women are wearing red dresses.

it probably has something to do with womens hearts disease awarness month or whatever it is called. at the gym I go to there are these posters and and all the women are wearing red dresses.

Upon reflection, whatever is being billboarded at one of the most prominent 55 mph locations in town would stand out a lot better without the, ah, rooftop accessory looming large over it.

(my paychecks now have a pertinent logo on them, but I still care about aesthetics)