Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bradyg23

State of Justin's?

11 posts in this topic

This may be old news, or mis-information. Perhaps someone can shed some light... The building that I thought was being used for the new Justin's in TR now has a sign in the window marking it 'available.' Is this project cancelled?

That's unfortunate. I am glad that I live in Greer and have a Justin's nearby. It is my favorite place to go for dinner.

Er, we are talking about the restaurant and not the boots right?

Yes, the restaurant. FYI, I meant to put this under the TR forum. Sorry for creating a new thread...

That's unfortunate. I am glad that I live in Greer and have a Justin's nearby. It is my favorite place to go for dinner.

Er, we are talking about the restaurant and not the boots right?

This may be old news, or mis-information. Perhaps someone can shed some light... The building that I thought was being used for the new Justin's in TR now has a sign in the window marking it 'available.' Is this project cancelled?

THey just opened a new one on Pelham near East North St. in the shopping center with Corporate Deli.

Article in the GV News today that Justins will be closing the Greer location. All other locations are remaining open, but apparently, the Greer location simply wasn't bringing in the dollars needed.

There was an article in the Herald-Journal that stated the same thing. The owner said that the Greenville and Spartanburg locations were profitable, while the Greer location was not.

Herald-Journal

From Justins:

<<Bernie and I would like to thank all of our customers for their continued support and patronage. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience or confusion that our recent changes have made. Most of you know by now that we have sold our Simpsonville location and that we have also closed our Greer location. We will be relocating to 115 Pelham Road sometime in April. The restaurant is going in where the old Alley Gators restaurant was next to the Publix shopping center. We feel that the new location on Pelham Road will suit our patrons

Does anyone know when Wild Ace Pizza is scheduled to open in the old Justins (Greer) spot?

Wild Ace's is scheduled to open May 1st.

Wild Ace's is scheduled to open May 1st.