Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cmob

Lewis & Clark Closing

4 posts in this topic

looks like another space is opening up at MM. Saw the "Store Closing" banner on the window Monday. This is the biggest space in the mall (not including the freestanding Container Store) and would probably be tough to fill even in better economic times. I wonder what could go in that two-level space... Hopefully a bookstore and not a Puff's.

looks like another space is opening up at MM. Saw the "Store Closing" banner on the window Monday. This is the biggest space in the mall (not including the freestanding Container Store) and would probably be tough to fill even in better economic times. I wonder what could go in that two-level space... Hopefully a bookstore and not a Puff's.

You know, I hate to see that, but the place was NEVER busy...to many entrenched competitors in the market I guess. Probably too big for Apple, but it would be awesome as a Border's - if the space is big enough.