Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UptownNewOrleans

Infant and 4 others shot at Mardi Gras conclusion

6 posts in this topic

:angry:This Is Pathetic, seriously

I don't know what the hell is wrong with New Orleans people but to let off shots on Mardi Gras is one thing; it's another when a baby catches a hot one. This reminds me of the Mardi Gras shooting that went down in '03 or '04 where some dudes opened fire and a pregnant woman got shot along with some others. If this nonsense keeps happening, Mardi Gras may be terminated. This was along an Uptown parade route. I love N.O. but this foolishness has got to stop. Dudes shoot first, then ask questions later <_<

This is one of the main reasons why I can never take my little baby girl; who will be 2 in May.

happy b-day to your little baby girl richy :good: Mardi Gras isn't kid-friendly, I'll put it like that. Between drunk clowns, fights and violence, Mardi Gras gives folk a reason to act stupid in New Orleans. I usually stick to the Uptown parade route.

Thanks UptownNewOrleans! May 1st is coming too quick; hard to believe!

Wasn't that shooting in Uptown; or is that the Garden District??

I can remember several years back acid being poured on some females in an attempt for them to remove their shirts; and that was in Metairie!

The Garden District is in Uptown. The shooting took place in Uptown along a parade route, probably the Magazine St. vicinity. Uptown has gotten a little hectic as of late.