Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zenstyle

Where can I buy a huge wall-map

11 posts in this topic

and I mean BIG. Here's what I want to do:

Cut it down to show about a four-mile radius from the Eastown area. Ideally, the remaining map would be about three feet by three feet, which I would then laminate and put on my office wall.

Regular city maps are much too tiny for this. I've googled "laminated maps" and found places that will customize specific areas, for many $$$. I only wish to pay $, capisco? Please put me onto a good source or two; this can't possibly be an unusual request.

Cut it down to show about a four-mile radius from the Eastown area. Ideally, the remaining map would be about three feet by three feet, which I would then laminate and put on my office wall.

Regular city maps are much too tiny for this. I've googled "laminated maps" and found places that will customize specific areas, for many $$$. I only wish to pay $, capisco? Please put me onto a good source or two; this can't possibly be an unusual request.

Just spitballin' here, but I'd say you're looking at a one-off deal... maybe a scan and plotter job? (subject to applicable copyright restrictions, of course)

Good luck !

Might have exactly what you need down at 1120 (the Development Center, cited address on N Monroe).

I once came up with a bunch of revenue ideas for K2. Perhaps this is one.

Try GRAR. I don't think you have to be a member to buy their stuff, but you may pay a slightly higher price.

You folks are really coming through with ideas!

Thanks to everyone who has responded thus far. I'll start researching and phone-calling tomorrow.