March Winter Storm

I wish I had a camera this morning...but downtown on my way to Bojangles I saw a lady in high heels trying to navigate the snow while dragging her rollerboard suitcase behind her. She nearly fell down every step she took...pretty humorous to watch.

Also saw someone walking their little dog on the sidewalk which was cleared of snow...but when they got to the corner to cross the street where there was snow the dog stopped in their tracks and they had to practically drag the dog across the snow...lol

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This tread is called March Winter Storm, and I am a native Charlottean who lives elsewhere in the country but was affected, and still being affected by the same storm as y'all, so I thought I'd post some of my pictures. Currently we have 8.5 inches of powder on the ground and 3 more hours worth of snow to go, its 21 degrees, winds are blowing at 34 mph, it is pretty much hell on earth. It has been my first experience with snow drifts, its really pretty funny most eastern sides of roofs are bare of snow, and west side have TONS of snow on it.

P3012372.jpg

P3012397.jpg

P3012380.jpg

PC182215.jpg

P3012395.jpg

Archived