Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bigboyz05

Briarwood Apts and Area

4 posts in this topic

I used to live in Little Rock back in 1992/1993. I was in the 8th grade at the time. Me and my family lived in Briarwood Apts right off I-630. Anyway I haven't been to that area or Little Rock for that matter since then. I was wondering is the area still pretty nice or has it changed?

I used to live in Little Rock back in 1992/1993. I was in the 8th grade at the time. Me and my family lived in Briarwood Apts right off I-630. Anyway I haven't been to that area or Little Rock for that matter since then. I was wondering is the area still pretty nice or has it changed?

I appreciate your post. When I was there I attended Forest Heights Jr High. I'm sure someone here is familiar with that school.

I know someone who lives in that neighborhood and had large potted plants stolen off his front porch in broad daylight. Not the sign of a crime wave, but not a great sign either.

Overall, I think the neighborhood is holding up pretty well. It's convenient location (close to downtown, close to wlr, right off of 630) certainly help it.