Traffic Flow Maps

all2neat

Google has recently added several traffic flow monitors to their map service. On top of I10, I12, and I110 they now also have Airline Hwyfrom I110 to New Orleans, Floridia BLvd from the River past Denhman Springs, and Plank Rd from I110 to Airline Hwy. In WBR they also Have Hwy 1 from Port Allen to just south of I10.

Microsoft has I10, I12, I110, Airline Hwy, Plank Rd, and Hwy 61 North of the Airport.

They both have incident icons showing where accidents occur with time they were reported and the estimated clear time.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From a traffic standpoint... then Zachary is probably the path of least resistance.

I have often wondered WHY people will move to Ascension Parish for the schools..ex" Dutchtown"...when there NO real difference jumping Bayou Manchac in SE EBR to the new Woodlawn HS??

Archived