Mental health day in Charlotte

JunktionFET

I haven't posted in forever, but I figured this little trip and photo set was worth sharing, for comic value at the very least.

My female accomplice and I decided, on a whim, to spend the afternoon and evening in Charlotte. She has never been and I haven't visited in forever. We just needed to get the hell out of Raleigh for a while.

Upon our arrival we decided that eating was a good idea. 300 East sounded good...

300east1.jpg

300east2.jpg

300east3.jpg

We're rock stars

300east4.jpg

After a quick tour of the more scenic parts of Charlotte, we decided that we should go out and be crazy! So we went to South Park mall to buy stuff to wear.

southpark1.jpg

I've been to Epicentre before, but really just right after the first few venues opened. This time we checked out Mez and it was awesome

mez1.jpg

No autographs

mez2.jpg

mez3.jpg

New hot Charlotte friends!

mez4.jpg

Brenna has a thing for Karaoke... ..... ..... Yeah.

...anyway so we went to Dixie's and met some more Charlotte people. It would be funny if some of the people pictured were members of the forum

dixies2.jpg

dixies4.jpg

Yes, he's wearing her shades

dixies3.jpg

"Singing"

dixies5.jpg

"But I don't want to leave!"

dixies1.jpg

We checked into the Westin at 2am, again on a whim. Here's the view of the Queen City in the fog just before sunrise.

qc1.jpg

qc2.jpg

qc3.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived