Carroll A. Campbell Jr. U.S. Courthouse

gman430

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, cabelagent said:

Hmmm...appears my source was correct. Would not be surprised if this extends further due to increasing costs and fed funds.

I don't rising costs is the issue. I think it's more got to do with the architectural design of the building not being done yet. 

• 6 months later...
10 hours ago, gman430 said:

Thx gman...in your/others opinion, what do you believe is the timeline for construction to actually begin? Correct me if I'm wrong, this document stipulates submitting design plans so this project is starting from scratch. I'm thinking possible completion date of late 2019 to early 2020.

Edited by cabelagent

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, apaladin said:

Almost 3 years to build an 8-10 story building? 

Sort of. 10 stories sitting up on a hill. 90% of the project will be complete June 30th, 2020 with occupancy beginning December 29th, 2020. Complete close out is that February 23rd, 2021 date. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, gman430 said:

Sort of. 10 stories sitting up on a hill. 90% of the project will be complete June 30th, 2020 with occupancy beginning December 29th, 2020. Complete close out is that February 23rd, 2021 date. 

You think design rendering available/presented by end of year? Does DRB review and approve?

22 minutes ago, cabelagent said:

You think design rendering available/presented by end of year? Does DRB review and approve?

Looks like September sometime for the original design completion. Not sure when it would be revealed or go before the DRB. 

Edited by gman430