section_2_-_site_section_revisedsli.jpg

perspective_from_harrison_streetsli.jpg

harrison_street_elevationslideshow_.jpg

east_-_fremont_street_elevationslid.jpg

courtyard_looking_out_-_final_sketc.jpg

333HarrisonPlan.jpg

333HarrisonDesign.jpg

333HarrisonContext.jpg

"This new housing development brings a much-needed green space to the Rincon Hill neighborhood of San Francisco. Placed between the existing and eventual towers of One Rincon and the Bay Bridge, the design thoughtully addresses the challenges of site and creates a gathering place for the community."

Units: 308

Project SF: 277,905

Site SF: 54,016

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there a timeline for the north tower part of One Rincon? I do not see that one coming for a while. I understand the one building is discounting. This project will be nice infill however. cant say I would want to live in the shadow of a skyscraper next to a freeway in a marginan area that is being developed from parking lots. but its not all as bad as I make it sound. the park looks nice and the area will feel pretty good if this project gets built and if the North tower happens.

Progress takes time.

Archived