Domino's workers fired for mischief with sandwich

cityboi

This happened in Catawba County, NC where a worker put cheese from a customers sandwich up his nostril and farted over the piece of meat. The idiots got their own self in trouble by posting it on youtube. The end of the video is titled "How to get fired from Dominos Pizza" well it worked.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi-ap-...,0,619901.story

http://www.goodasyou.org/good_as_you/2009/...oes-appall.html

Youd be surprised what goes on in these places. Some years ago i heard about somebody at a Bojangles in Greensboro hockin up gobs of spit in the chicken fryer and watching it sizzle. A man in Vermont bit into a sandwich and discovered a used condom in his burger at a Burger King. Folks its time to grow our own food.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My wife and I rarely eat at a place like Burger King or Dominos. Part of it is for health reasons (it is amazing how bad this stuff is for you) and partly for sanitary reasons. We much prefer to go to a place like Qdoba where we can witness our food being prepared. If you want a burger, go to a place like Five Guys so you can watch them cook and prepare your food. No one is going to try a stunt like this with a bunch of customers watching.

I haven't eaten Dominos pizza in years (probably been 15 years) and I certainly don't plan to start after watching this video. I hope the individuals (and manager on duty) are prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Personally, I think they should be required to eat food prepared by the customer who ended up with this sandwich (and after they had watched the video) for an entire year. God knows what would be in the food and it would serve them right.

Unfortunately they'll probably just get a slap on the wrist and go on with their lives, laughing back at this stunt.

My wife and I rarely eat at a place like Burger King or Dominos. Part of it is for health reasons (it is amazing how bad this stuff is for you) and partly for sanitary reasons. We much prefer to go to a place like Qdoba where we can witness our food being prepared. If you want a burger, go to a place like Five Guys so you can watch them cook and prepare your food. No one is going to try a stunt like this with a bunch of customers watching.

Unfortunately, many restaurant workers (especially fast food workers) don't give a crap about sanitation and service.

Right, there is no reason for a minimum wage worker with minimum benefits is going to dedicate their day to making sure sanitation and service is key. I will contend that places like Qdoba, Chipotle, Five Guys, etc. are fine since you can see what's going on at all times, but I would stay away from places where food is cooked and prepared in a different area like most fast food chains, pizza places, etc.

I would imagine chains are worse for this sort of thing than local restaurants, particularly those that are family owned and operated.

Right, there is no reason for a minimum wage worker with minimum benefits is going to dedicate their day to making sure sanitation and service is key. I will contend that places like Qdoba, Chipotle, Five Guys, etc. are fine since you can see what's going on at all times, but I would stay away from places where food is cooked and prepared in a different area like most fast food chains, pizza places, etc.

I would imagine chains are worse for this sort of thing than local restaurants, particularly those that are family owned and operated.

Not only did their actions disgust me, but so did their attitudes about it all. They were both so amused and pleased with themselves. How disgusting. And believe me, I do remember this video every time I drive past a Domino's, so I would definitely say this has probably had a negative impact on their business because I know I can't be the only person who is turned off by the thought of Domino's now more than ever. Clearly it was an isolated incident, but in a chain that large I have to believe this isn't the only location where such things are occurring.

Archived