Scott

***Picture of the Day***

HAPPY 4th OF JULY to our American forumers and welcome everyone to the all new Pic of the Day. Feel free to add one or a group of like images of your own creation, (yes, we can have multiple pics in one day) but please try and keep it to ones that you took and are interesting in some way.

Also please keep them to a reasonable size and compress them for extra 56k friendliness. ;)

Alrighty then...Here's a ubiquitous Boston pic of three centuries of buildings, most notably the 1713 Old StateHouse, scene of the Boston Massacre.

oldstatehouse.jpg

Edited by Scott

he he!

He's my father in laws dog, a North Carolina transplant ;) . He would cry and cry and drive poor Nana crazy if we didn't take him out!

^Is it too soon for me to be excited about snow?

A tunnel along the cliffwalk in Newport, Rhode Island.

Tunnel.jpg

^Shoot i wish it was still that cheap on the westside! Anything below $2 out west is pretty much non-existent right now! :(

Here's a pic i took during the Toro Nagashi Floating Lattern Festival at a beach right down the road from mi casa

alamoanamagicisland.jpg

:P

^Shoot i wish it was still that cheap on the westside! Anything below $2 out west is pretty much non-existent right now! :(

I have no clue what gas prices are here. I don't see any gas stations in my daily travels. Kinda nice that.

^are you a public transport kind of guy? I am i sold my car before moving here feels weird though cause i havent driven in months hehe but dont have to pay for gas, insurance, and stuff :D i pretty much walk everywhere cause i live in the central part of the city so im close to everything or ill catch the bus or wave for a cab! :P

How odd to have that on the top of a building, LOL! Though I've seen a van in Myrtle Beach with a lobster on top so maybe this isn't so odd afterall, LOL!