***Picture of the Day***

Scott

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So did you climb up into the Parkade at night to take that? Wasn't it creepy? :ph34r:

Yes I did, and yes it was. I won't be repeating that trick for quite some time... See what I go through to spread the greater glory of Providence to the UP masses?

Although, in retrospect, I felt somewhat more secure in the spooky Parkade than I did the night I took photographs on Federal Hill and was heckled and harrassed by all the visiting Cranston teens with the greased back hair and all the goodfellows looking restaurant bouncers... :whistling::P

- Garris

That view coming down from Henderson (a very large suburb) is one of the best in the valley. Another great one is driving anywhere along Boulder Highway. That part of the valley is a little lower, so it looks like the strip is sitting on a table. A very dramatic view indeed. See if you can get that one.

Mackinac Bridge: pronounced Mack'-in-awe, connects Michigan's Upper and Lower Peninsulas. (5 mile span).

Separates Lake Michigan from Lake Huron.

This is looking north into the Lake Michigan shore of the Upper Peninsula, but the water in the foreground is Lake Huron.

rogers%2090_jpg.jpg

Edited by Michi