***Picture of the Day***

Scott

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great pic, Mith! Is that building by any chance part of a historic district? It looks like it is a very old facade.

LOL @ "the face"!

To be honest I'm not positive if that's a historic district or not. I do know it and many of the other buildings in the area are older. I'm not as familiar with the Benton County area of the metro.

Great pic, Mith! Is that building by any chance part of a historic district? It looks like it is a very old facade.

LOL @ "the face"!

It's not in a historic district, but it is in a very historical place. The Bentonville Square has buildings dating back to the early 20th Century.

The City of Rogers, which isn't too far away, does have a historical district and a Mainstreet USA revitalization program. They won the national award for best upkeep of a downtown in a historical way in 2004.

It's not in a historic district, but it is in a very historical place. The Bentonville Square has buildings dating back to the early 20th Century.

The City of Rogers, which isn't too far away, does have a historical district and a Mainstreet USA revitalization program. They won the national award for best upkeep of a downtown in a historical way in 2004.

Looks like I got my groups of pics mixed up that I took yesterday. I actually took the face in Rogers not Bentonville. :blush: So it looks like it would probably be in the Walnut Street Historical District in Rogers.