***Picture of the Day***

Scott

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I said on Flickr, Mith, I love that shot! It's got such an interesting view on it with the glare.

And by the way, Great Pic

ironchapman. :thumbsup:

Thanks! :)

Perth looks great in those pics you posted, especially that first one of it! That pic of downtown Sdney looks pretty good, also!

----------------------------

From my Savannah at Night thread:

Savannah's Skyline:

79842352_0e75710004_b.jpg

Edited by ironchapman

Downtown Providence skyline this evening:

94333451_1287175899_o.jpg

In the foreground is the Waterplace Basin, the orange lit building is the Marriott, the skyscraper is the Westin Providence, the crane to the left of it is building the second Westin tower, the building on the right is the GTECH World Headquarters under construction:

94333470_d0831159f2_o.jpg

^ agreed!.. gorgeous colors... market that shot.. its poster worthy, IMO

and thanks you guys ;) *sunset*

@ Mith242: would you believe I've switched from Canon to Nikon?.. I'm currently shooting with a D70 (above and below images).. There's a story behind the whole thing.. I explain it in my latest tour - Ninja goes Nikon.. Since I can only post so many pics here per thread, I didn't post it here, but I'm working on a shorter version featuring all my favorites.. Also going to Ft. Worth this weekend!

fun with long rips - last weekend

ssp11bm.jpg

0430by.jpg

0544sd.jpg

sunset-raw1editsmall.jpg

@ Mith242: would you believe I've switched from Canon to Nikon?.. I'm currently shooting with a D70 (above and below images).. There's a story behind the whole thing.. I explain it in my latest tour - Ninja goes Nikon.. Since I can only post so many pics here per thread, I didn't post it here, but I'm working on a shorter version featuring all my favorites.. Also going to Ft. Worth this weekend!

Well it sounds like you had a good reason so I guess I'll forgive you. :lol: I'm sure I would have done the same thing if it had happened to me. Both Canon and Nikon are the cream of the crop. Although I'm not sure about not being able to post very many pics per thread here. I don't see any reason why you couldn't post more pics in a seperate topic. I haven't had any problems so far. But anyway, awesome pics. I'm sure everyone here on UP would love it if you found the time to post all the pics you had at the other place. :D

House of Blues Chicago

98248713_e1ffa21d41_b.jpg

The main floor restaurant

98248715_068c442566_b.jpg

HOB:

Virtual Tour

Slideshow

The entire interior of the building "floats" inside the exterior shell with hydraulics and springs, allowing a most unique experience when concerts like Flogging Molly are going on :w00t: I could not bring my camera into the concert hall :(