***Picture of the Day***

Scott

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first-ever pano using my Digital Rebel XT, my tripod, and Photostitch! Except for some obvious seams, I was completely impressed by how this turned out... looks just like it does in person. I hope you all enjoy:

Louisiana Boardwalk/Bossier City riverfront, taken from Shreveport Riverview Park

When pano loads, you should have to click on it to enlarge it. Once you do, you'll get the full effect!

post-9805-1152459042_thumb.jpg

Edited by SBCmetroguy

A pic I took last year. It's an interesting view of part of my city's skyline, and an unusual view for a few reasons:

121586033_e3b35005cf_o.jpg

I recognize the building with the clock on it from other pictures somewhere on here. And judging by your name 'Lmichigan' I'm assuming Lansing? Or am I way off?

Anyway, cool shot and interesting view, no doubt. Was that taken from a parking deck?

It was definately a funnel cloud. I watched it get bigger and smaller for a few minutes before it went away and the sun came out again. It could have been over Galveston Bay but who knows.

Wow. On the bright side, it went away. I've only seen a couple of funnel clouds in my life, and it's a very scary sight. The best feeling in the world is to see it not become an actual tornado. Awesome shot, man!!

Sue, the largest intact t-rex skeleton ever found, at Chicago's Field Museum:

199035721_a08c1103c6.jpg

The Field Museum is one museum in Chicago I've still not been, but I'm going to check it out this November. My wife wants me to see the dinosaurs. :)

Thanks for sharing that photo, Neo.

Edited by SBCmetroguy