Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TimeforChange73

Decent Place to Live in Cincinatti?

2 posts in this topic

I am a 36-year-old mom of 2 and I need to move my family. I know Cincinnati is a big city and so maybe it has what we need??? I didn't go to college and I'm trying to raise my kids alone without much money. Everyone talks on here a lot about the really super-rich neighbors and suburbs....is there anywhere that's just decent enough????? I mean like not the most awesome part of town ever but okay enough that I don't have to worry about my children and where they can get a good education??? Sometimes I feel like the whole world is just rich mansions and then like housing projects!!! Isn't there someplace I can work hard and take care of my kids??

If you are looking for urban neighborhoods try Pleasant Ridge, Walnut Hills, Hyde Park, Oakley, or Mount Lookout. These would all be Cincinnati Public Schools otherwise if you have the money you can send them to one of the numerous private schools.

If you're looking for something a little more suburan try...Mount Washington, Anderson/Cherry Grove, Kenwood, Madeira, Montgomery, Loveland, or Mason. Indian Hill is very nice...but it's definitely mansions.

I was an east-sider if you can't tell.