Looking for a Fun place to take a date? Monster Mini Golf!

Girlsgotrhythm26

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You dont happen to work for Monster Mini Golf by any chance, do you? This is Spamtacular!

Hi everyone! I’m new to the forum; this is actually my first post, haha. I went on a great date last week and thought I’d share.

This past Friday night, I finally got the chance to take a girl, who I have been crushing on for a while, out on a date. After weighing my options and factoring in my tight budget due to my recent state of unemployment, I chose to take my date to Monster Mini Golf in Warwick, Rhode Island. I made my decision based on two factors:

1. It is way cheaper then a movie at only 7.50 per adult for a round.

2. It gave me the opportunity to talk to my date and get to know her better rather then sitting in a movie theater where it is socially unacceptable to talk.

The big night came and I picked her up at around 8 and we headed to the course to hit the links. I was totally blown away when we walked through the doors; the entire interior of the building was bathed in the ominous glow of black lights. I found out that each of the 23 Monster Mini Golf locations have monsters and themes that are area specific; this place is pretty wicked, and I’m not talking about witches.

So, as we moved through the course grooving to the music that was being played by the DJ, the match gained a flirtatious competitiveness. Long story short, she ended up beating me and enjoyed rubbing it in. To try to regain my pride, I challenged her to a game of glow in the dark air hockey; lost again fml.

It was getting late so we got back in the car and I drove her home. As she got out, she gave me a kiss and told me that we should do something the following Friday. So I may have lost all the games I’d played that night, but I came out victorious in the end! Thank you Monster Mini Golf!

I would totally suggest this place to any couple looking for a fun time. It’s great for all ages who want to have a ghoulishly fun time. Check out their website for a list of the locations: www.monsterminigolf.com

Hi everyone! I'm new to the forum; this is actually my first post, haha. I went on a great date last week and thought I'd share.

This past Friday night, I finally got the chance to take a girl, who I have been crushing on for a while, out on a date. After weighing my options and factoring in my tight budget due to my recent state of unemployment, I chose to take my date to Monster Mini Golf in Warwick, Rhode Island. I made my decision based on two factors:

1. It is way cheaper then a movie at only 7.50 per adult for a round.

2. It gave me the opportunity to talk to my date and get to know her better rather then sitting in a movie theater where it is socially unacceptable to talk.

The big night came and I picked her up at around 8 and we headed to the course to hit the links. I was totally blown away when we walked through the doors; the entire interior of the building was bathed in the ominous glow of black lights. I found out that each of the 23 Monster Mini Golf locations have monsters and themes that are area specific; this place is pretty wicked, and I'm not talking about witches.

So, as we moved through the course grooving to the music that was being played by the DJ, the match gained a flirtatious competitiveness. Long story short, she ended up beating me and enjoyed rubbing it in. To try to regain my pride, I challenged her to a game of glow in the dark air hockey; lost again fml.

It was getting late so we got back in the car and I drove her home. As she got out, she gave me a kiss and told me that we should do something the following Friday. So I may have lost all the games I'd played that night, but I came out victorious in the end! Thank you Monster Mini Golf!

I would totally suggest this place to any couple looking for a fun time. It's great for all ages who want to have a ghoulishly fun time. Check out their website for a list of the locations: www.monsterminigolf.com

Archived