WOODTV is now streaming us

GRDadof3

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If WOOD-TV is leaching my comments for their content, remind me to drop as many 'f' bombs as I possibly can...

(It should get interesting when folks sound off about their star anchor... real interesting. Yeah, she does suck)

I'm going to guess not. I tried finding the page that linked to us and had minor difficulty. The WOOD site is terribly cluttered. Starting from the main page, one must use the drop-down menu to select local news. From there, the only way I found to a Grand Rapids Local News section was to browse the selection of news articles and select "More >>." Keep in mind the Local News page is already filled with content.. I wouldn't even think there would be further pages to browse.

It seems the only rational behavior has been exhibited by members at the urbanplanet.org website. Even if there are camps of people in agreement and disagreement all sides approached this event with some kind of rational behavior and criticism.

I'm getting the feeling that our little civilized oasis on the Information Highway is getting co-opted by media folks who believe they are journalists, who are in fact, at best, stenographers who have now gravitated one step removed from plagiarists.

...but like they say, publicity is good as long as they spell the name (link) right, huh?

Archived