Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

snoogit

I'm going to die by Pepsi Throwback

11 posts in this topic

Pepsi with natural sugar on sale at the Big M, so far I've only seen it on Alpine and Cascade. If Pepsi went full time with this, I'd switch from Coke, its that good.

Yeah, I hear that in other countries they use natural sugar in their coke, and thats why their cokes seems more refreshing and better tasting than here in the USA.

Pepsi with natural sugar on sale at the Big M, so far I've only seen it on Alpine and Cascade. If Pepsi went full time with this, I'd switch from Coke, its that good.

Yeah, I hear that in other countries they use natural sugar in their coke, and thats why their cokes seems more refreshing and better tasting than here in the USA.

Costco from time to time will sell Coke made with real sugar as it was made here in the USA prior to the 80s.

maggie's kitchen sells "hecho en mexico" coke made with sugar in glass bottles.

they are also making mountain dew throwback with real sugar, i guess they wanted to debut pepsi first.

Saw some of this yesterday at a Speedway (the one at the Portland exit). The light came on and I realized what this thread is about.

I must point out that the Wealthy Market (Diamond at Wealthy) sells cane sugar Dr. Pepper, Sunkist and 7Up in the 12 oz glass bottle. I repeat. Dr. Pepper.

I must point out that the Wealthy Market (Diamond at Wealthy) sells cane sugar Dr. Pepper, Sunkist and 7Up in the 12 oz glass bottle. I repeat. Dr. Pepper.

Obsolete Meijer (28th & K-zoo) has throwback Pepsi and Mtn. Dew. I picked up a 12-pack of MD last night - I'm not quite sure what I think of it yet. It was interspersed with the regular Pepsico offerings.