folsom-main_1infinity.jpg

folsom-main_5infinity2.jpg

SPR_2.jpg

SPR_3.jpg

SPR_1.jpg

SPR_6.jpg

Status

Complete

"Hargreaves Associates has been engaged by Tishman Speyer Properties to provide full design services for 1.5 acres of courtyard landscape and the perimeter streetscape for a 640-unit luxury residential development that will occupy half of a city block in downtown San Francisco. Arquitectonica in conjunction with San Francisco's Heller Manus Architects, design architect, has envisioned two iconic high-rise towers and two mid-rise buildings that frame and enclose a central landscape plaza. The central landscape is a highly constrained environment, built on structure over 6 levels of below-grade parking and largely shaded by the surrounding buildings. A series of whimsical garden islands, sculptural seating terraces, and a lively water wall animate the central courtyard plaza during the day. Innovative accent lighting provides visual intrigue and showcases the illuminated water wall and sculptural terraces at night."

"1.Hargreaves Associates, with Tishman Speyer Properties and Arquitectonica, has provided full design services for 1.5 acres of courtyard landscape and the perimeter streetscape for a 640-unit luxury residential development that will occupy half of a city block in downtown San Francisco."

"1.The Infinity is an exclusive collection of 650 residences located just off of the Embarcadero at the corner of Spear and Folsom Streets in San Francisco providing unparalleled living space, first-class service and exceptional amenities. These 650 luxury condominium residences feature two towers with spectacular views of the City and the Bay as well as homes in the mid-rise buildings that enjoy the property's beautifully landscaped courtyard. This latest addition to San Francisco's skyline is a landmark in contemporary design and was designed by Miami's Arquitectonica in conjunction with San Francisco's Heller Manus. Tower I is ready for immediate occupancy while Tower II will be ready for occupancy in Spring of 2009."

Key Features

• Outstanding views
  • Unparalleled location
  • Concierge service
  • 5,000 square foot Fitness Center
  • 75-foot lap pool
  • Spa Treatment rooms
  • Private Theater
  • Business Center

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought these towers were very nice looking. I saw that the developer was dropping prices big time as well.

I am guessing that the views are just awsome. and by awsome I mean not much can compete with those views since they are so close to the bay and have a nice angle on the bridge and the NW units have nice skyline views, but ar not in the middle of the skyline.

Not really a supprise coming from Tishman speyer. I tend to like them and Trammel Crowe

big balconies too it appears on some units. I am a sucker for balconies

http://www.the-infinity.com/

Archived